Google Reader dies Monday. RSS doesn't.
My new go-to RSS reading and sync service is Feedly.
I tried a number of services, but Feedly is winning (so far) on these points:
- Very nice apps for iPad and iPhone (I hear for Android, too).
- Clean and customizable web interface (Safari and Chrome).
- Easy touch and swipe navigation on native apps.
- Instant and accurate import of my Google Reader feeds. Tip: Use Google Takeout to export your feed so you have a backup (how-to here).
- Simple and intuitive way to add and manage feeds.
- My feeds are always in sync between my Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- And, coming soon, integration with my favorite apps (Reeder for Mac and iOS).
For now, Feedly is free.