JIM RATTRAY'S EXPERTISE
Jim Rattray blends his expertise in journalism, marketing and public relations to develop strategic branding and communications programs.
Jim started as a writer, reporter and editor for United Press International. Based in Boston, where he covered events across the Northeast that received world-wide exposure, he developed a keen "news sense" that has guided him in developing marketing, public relations, communications and strategic messaging for not-for-profit organizations and corporations.
Along the way he added award-winning skills as a creative director and designer that have allowed him to provide style and sizzle to strategic messages, marketing and web campaigns and mobile app development.
His strengths include:
- Strategic brand marketing, PR and crisis communications counseling that drive results.
- Engaging traditional and emerging technologies to push messages to new audiences.
- Award-winning creative direction for print, broadcast, Web and mobile.
- On-point executive messaging, communications and speechwriting.
- Improving patient outcomes and satisfaction through patient engagement strategies.
Jim's expertise includes:
- Strategic marketing.
- Public relations.
- External & internal communications.
- Media & news training for executives and spokespersons.
- Social media.
- Mobile apps.
- Web development.
- Creating institutional "voice" through strategic messaging.
- Patient engagement strategies for health care.
- Special events.